Online advertising, also known as web or internet advertising is a great real estate marketing idea and may be one of the most effective advertising methods used these days. This marketing idea is effective because you have a lot more say over where your ad gets placed and who sees it.
However, this real estate marketing idea is only as good as the ads you write.
Since you have only a second to grab your potential client’s attention you have to write you ads with passion, excitement and benefits.
Appeal to your reader’s basic needs; hunger, thirst, shelter, safety, social interaction, self esteem, clothing and above all make it sexy. Create a sense of urgency to act now!
You have four short lines to work with;
1. Grab your targets attention with a powerful headline.
2. Create curiosity, captivate your audience and motivate them to click-through
3. Provide details, answer the – what, when, where and why
4. A call to action, give them a reason to click through, as in – ‘Call today!’ or ‘Search Homes in Tracy’
Out of those four lines however, the headline is the most important and should be carefully crafted.
Below are a few ideas;
- HOW TO – “Discover the secrets of investing money in income property”
- QUESTION – “Are you looking for your new dream home?”
- NEWS – “Announcing a new eBook on Saving Your Home & Avoiding Foreclosure”
- COMMAND – “Find the new home of your dreams – and SAVE money”
- TESTIMONIAL – “People are talking about how much they love living in Paradise Valley”
When implementing online advertising, keep in mind that certain words, when combined together, act as a powerful magnet to gain your potential clients’ attention to our ad. And, according to a Yale University study, the following words are the most powerful words in the English language.
Just as certain words ignite different emotions, so do certain subjects, including; wealth, love, health and safety. When learning the art of writing headlines for online advertising, focus on the basic human needs and emotions, you can increase your sales considerably. Online advertising is a best real estate marketing idea!
Thanks for taking the time to read this article about online advertising. I would love to hear your comments, please add them below. BONUS! Would you like to learn more about how to grow your business with simple marketing ideas? Get instant access to a free Marketing Ideas video (a $47 value) by going to http://goo.gl/q4YS7