Neuro Persuasion Techniques
What can you say to people to persuade them and influence them. It’s called compounding and it’s the way that the brain works. The more that you do something, the more that you want to do that thing.
First language pattern:
The more that you __________________, the more that you will ___________________.
Examples of a Neuro Persuasion Techniques:
- The more that you think about this technique, the more you will realize just how powerful it is.
- The more that you use this technique, the more business that you’ll close.
What things do your clients and prospects tell you they have to do before listening to you? When your prospect gives you a reason(s) that they are not ready to hire you to sell their home, you can respond with:
- The more that you think about it, the more that you will realize that you can trust me to list your home.
- The more that you think about it, the more that you’ll realize that we can really help you sell your home in the quickest amount of time for the highest dollar value.
When the Homeowner says –
- You know what? The more that you talk to other agents, the more you are going to realize that I really am the best fit for you.
Example of a Negative Reversal: The longer you wait, the more money you are going to lose.
However, it is better to use a positive neural associative condition rather than a negative reversal.
“The more that we visit, the more that you will realize that you can trust me.” What is pre-supposed is that we will “visit”, and you want the prospect to think – “trust me”.